Education is the process by which a society transmits its accumulated knowledge skills and values from one generation to another. Education must provide the means and opportunities to enhance the childs creative expression and the capacity for aesthetic appreciation. Education gives knowledge about the world around us. It makes children capable of interpreting things in the right perspective.
To achieve universalisation of education at both elementary and secondary levels by providing burden less quality education through joyful learning and to provide basic infrastructure coupled with safety and security for the well being of the children.
- To provide universal access, equity, quality at primary, upper primary, secondary and higher secondary level.
- To strive for all round development of the child.To evolve curriculum and evaluation procedures in conformity with the values enshrined in the Constitution.
- To build the childs knowledge, potential talent and develop the childs physical and mental abilities to the fullest extent.
- To provide required infrastructure to ensure the comfort of each and every child in school.To provide a conducive learning environment through learning activities, discovery and exploration in a child friendly and child centred manner.
- To provide quality education as far as possible in the childs own mother tongue.
- To provide abundant opportunities for the child to express itself without any fear.
- To make examinations more flexible and integrated in classroom life by implementing continuous and comprehensive evaluation in phases, to remove the anxiety and stress caused by terminal examinations.